Compression set resistance or the ability to resist collapse, under compressive stress, is vital when designing with foams and critical to the longestivity of a material. All PORON urethane foam materials are known for their superior resistance to taking a set allowing the materials to continue to perform, continuing to perform in the application over the the lifetime of the device or enclosure.
- Gasket Engineering is ISO 9001:2015 Certified!October 28, 2017 - 4:14 am
- We’re in the press (again)!May 25, 2017 - 6:41 pm
- Got Thin Wall Widths? Laser Cutting To The Rescue!May 11, 2017 - 7:26 pm
- Engineered Coated Fabric Or Diaphragm MaterialApril 13, 2017 - 11:14 pm
- Innovation and the Founding of the Gasket Fabricators AssociationMarch 27, 2017 - 7:27 am